Friday, May 12, 2006

the last few days ,






been a bit sad , due to how i feel about my ex , apart from that , try to get out to see thingssee friends etc etc wich take me to last moday evening when i when to see a friend [ laura ] work at the top of a church spiral , when i got there though it was not working but she sended me a photo of the piece wich was working after i left . [ apparently she swich it off by error ] any way here the pic , on my way home with beuy [ my dog ] took a couple pic from vaterlo bridge wich is near where i live ] this has to be one of my favourites london vew.

wenesday had a driwing lesson, [ have my practical exam on the 29 june ] and i don't feel ready yet ,
some crazy guy that i know come to pick up some work of mine for they shop for an installation there , one of the painting falled out of the back of the van and we din't realized this. till other car drivers where shouting at us..
thuesday i went to oxford to the rusking school or art where i did a lecture on my work and then did some tutorials. with student , they where great ,
the was a very cute blond boy there [ quaet posh ] i think most of them where .. any way he was very cute but he din't sign up to my tutorial , but spoke to me briefly about a student exibhition he did last year at the great eastern hotel, in london .
after the talk i noticed that he looked a bit scared , DONT BE SCARED MATE,
whent to the pub at lunch time with 2 of the theaching staf there and had a pleasent time with them and the rest of the day. got home araund 9pm and picked up beuy from my nice neughbors [ clare and phil ] has they looked after him for the day ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Hudson said...

Great post Franko. Thank you. Always nice to know what you're upto. The shot across the Thames is GORGEOUS.

Seeya tomorrow, take care,

N.x

6:27 AM  
Blogger franko b said...

nick i see you tomorrow , gudrun, i had fun . ta

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home