Sunday, July 02, 2006

this week ..











dear friends blogers , took my first ever driving test and i failled , the ezaminer told me that i drove well [ eh? ] yes but i was too esitant at roud abauts..
it was a nerve wracking experience..
any way i will take another test on the 5 septhember now. so i better be better by then..
apart from this ,, whent to the doctor to be told that they have lost my blood sample at the hospital , wherer i did some blood taking to see how well i m. so more blood taking .
yestedaay my friends ron from LA and dominique from london , visitited me at my studio , where i shown them some new paintings wich they like . , then went to the park near my studio with beuy. it was very hot and there where some hot guys sun baithing. beuy had fun. here some pic

3 Comments:

Blogger franko b said...

cool .. when say a date ..

3:41 AM  
Blogger franko b said...

any evening are cool for me . im in betnhalgreen , near the aproach road [ do you know the show room gallery?

7:12 AM  
Blogger franko b said...

wenesday is cool at 7 out side the gallery , the address is 44 bonner rd .

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home