Sunday, January 14, 2007

long time not here

dear friends is about a months that i also have an my space profile , for this reason also i haven't been here so much here my profile at my space if you want to write to me there for those that have a profile there ...... http://www.myspace.com/frankob2006
also you can find my new book at the moment at www.thisisliveart.co.uk they have a on line bookshop callede unbound.
my new book title is BLINDED BY LOVE .
on the 22 jannuarj i will be doing a talk with kamal aackarie about our new work toghethere , is anew performance called DON'T LIVE ME THIS WAY
the talk will be at queen marrry university in MIle End , london at 6 pm.
this coming week i willbe in murcia spain and then on the 26 / 27 jannuarj i will be at the bologna arft fair doing new book signing with DAMIANI publishing .
x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home