Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the last few weeks..





where to start . quaet a bit on , not going out much but just for work , which is cool as im busy and i don't have much energies at t the moment , i was suppose to go to see my friend bambi playng last nigth but i was too naked even to do that ,[ sorry bambi] went to his house for a barbye last sunday .
any way life carrys on, yes it does ..
very occupaited with the new book on my work called BLINDED BY LOVE due to be plashished in november , my gallery in milano[ PACK are publishing it with Damiani in bologna , is going to look fantastic , my friend paul khera is design it , and is ammaizing to work with him.
there is going to be a launch at the opening of the exibhition THE BLACK PERIOD that im doing there . this will be on the 16 november and i asume some other related event , which i will post here .
beuy is much better now after been very sick few weeks back .
going to italy for few weeks , beuy will also come , has i just passed my driving test i will go by car with a friends . and imhave been driving on m y own for the last few days ,
samo [ from zurig ] came to london last week . and stayed with me . also nathanian and mikey where here for 1 day from singapore
lissening a lot to CAT POWER , she is great , i love her . i have about 5 albums now of her . seen the sisters and dominic , apart from this im just busy with my work and also the mentorings.
also still working on a new performance wich will be a collaboration with my friend kamal and irini will be the produder / manager of the project . we hope to present it in the UK around 10 months from now . keep an eye on this bloog and my web site .
going to bristol to see my friends there , will be the first time on my own on the motorway .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home