Tuesday, August 22, 2006

where im .. ?







i started to take stock of what i have been up to in the last month , whent to italy by van with my friend carlos to take some work to milano and verona , seen gianmaria and gianpaolo just before they went in hollidays , but not before some strong negroni at the tratuar in milano, my friend julie and killer fron NYC where here and it was great to see them , also jorge from san francisco poped in , hung around with the sisters [ jasmine and sususu , meet theyr mother , a very nice lady ] whent to moti roti open at the serpentine gallery , and rolf the " fuck buddy " has came and gone , now im concentrating in passing my driving test in 2 weeks time from now and looking forward for my new book to be published in november in italy , my friend paul is design it as im writting this , he has done all my previous book with black dog publishing .
also ther will be an exibhition of new painting in milano with galleria pack , date to be confirmed .

2 Comments:

Blogger lucia benetti said...

all your work is very very good for me. the bleading friend was another thing to see and admire it doesn't matter if he was posing for real or casually... i get the message... if there is a message to get.
I met this people from Italy, Kernel Panic.. and kiki http://kernelpanik.co.uk/ show me your name, so i was looking for things to see on the internet... and i found it very good...
so... thanks for responding...
a big kiss for you.. !
i'll keep following your art from here.
LucĂ­a
Argentina, Rosario.

11:44 AM  
Blogger franko b said...

hello , thank you for the post , keep in touch . x

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home