Sunday, August 20, 2006

the last few days ,

been a way to wysing arts centre near cambridge , with the 10 artist that im mentoring in 2006, it was really really great . back now in london and i miss them a bit and also i realized that i would love to live in the country side now especialy with beuy [ my dog ]
back in london and last nigth i played at hardon , my friend suzie s & m club , she was not happy with what i was playng as she kept asking me to play it lighter , or more funky .[ the problem been that the dj before me was playng shitty house music for sad muscles marry's like him ,, yes the floor clared by the time i played my second tune but i was not suprise by it , so i decide now that i will not play any more in a gay club in london again as people here seems spoiled with shity house miusic for too long now .
any way back to my week a way in the country side in cambridgshire .
people work and openes was generaly very good .
[ sorry no photos at the moment as safary keep crashing when i try to up load an image to the blog.. ]

2 Comments:

Blogger lucia benetti said...

i cant express my self correctly in english... but what i want to say is that i feel conected with all the blodie thing.
i will upload some pictures right now so you could see my experience.
ufff i feel that .. and this is for me something that i never have seen it before, maybe cause i live inside a can.

5:56 PM  
Blogger franko b said...

hi lokaotico , my friend kristian had an accident at the dentist and was bleeding at home before he had to go back to get stiches because the surgeon forgot to do it . it was not some kind of intended performance really except he knew i would like the photos ,

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home