Tuesday, July 25, 2006

last 10 days...






well well , is been a bit too hot to do much ,, me and rolf bumped to antony and friend on the south bank here in london [ near where i live ] seen my oldest friend tom, and took some photo of him, dj at hard on last sartuday , find a bizzare sculpture on the river bank [ thames ] just opposite tate modern , whent to leeds with my friend rachel , to see an exibhition im in , called PARANOIA , seen people playng giant chest games, enroled beuy on to a dog tranning class ,,

4 Comments:

Blogger franko b said...

great , your work looks amaizing . x x

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Nick Hudson said...

Hey Franko,

Hope you're doing good. Just checking in. Love the Beuys picture in this entry. What a gorgeous little hombre.

Hugs etc,

Nick.xx

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Franko, I'm looking for people interested in chipping in on the community blog I have set up. It's all a bit stayed currently and needs to lighten up. If you, or anyone you know wants to join then just ask for an invite and I'll send you one. Once accepted the blog is just added in your blogger "dashboard" and people can post as often as they like. It's quite new with members who mostly just post "look at my site!" posts; what I really want is people who live art!

Got here from your site.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home