Friday, September 01, 2006

this week





preparing for my driving test on the 5 septhember , moved my london studio , as an office and store space back to comercial street my web site is getting a face lift [ please check ] my friend kristian from denmark come to visit for 3 days , he was very sweet , and was great to see him after 4 years . he thinks beuy is mad i took some photos of him and beuy in the bathroom , hope he likes them. seen my friend rachell last nigth, finaly im starting to feel a bit more setle as i been moving offices / studios for the last 2 months . now i hope to set my editing equpment again so i can o some video work,, my friend samo is in town this week end from swiztseland. x x

4 Comments:

Blogger SUKA OFF said...

I really like the new look of your website. And I'm happy to read that you're going to perform again.
Maybe one day I'll get the chance to see you live...

4:44 PM  
Blogger franko b said...

hi there , thank you , let me know when you are doing some thing in the uk would like to see you .

12:14 AM  
Blogger SUKA OFF said...

We're coming to London in October. We'll be there 10 days (5th-14th).
We're doing a small show at Torture Garden with Helen (you've met her at the "Northhillgate Arts Club") and one in Birmingham.
Unfortunately we've never had the possibility to perform in any gallery or theatre in UK. Only our video art was screened during the Ron Athey's The Judas Cradle after party last year. But things are getting better for us.
In September we'll be performing in Ireland at the Dublin Fringe Festival. This will be something special. Looking forward to it.

5:10 AM  
Blogger franko b said...

what a pitty im in italy then , will see you nest time. franko

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home